TOPIC: Since most information about culture and history can be found on the internet, museums are not needed anymore. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
In contemporary technology, the internet provides a plethora of information about history and culture. Some people believe that people can easily find all knowledge through the wireless connection and no need to go to the museums. In contrast, others argue that physically visit a museum more worthwhile for people. ...
Total words: 464
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(14) PEOPLE(11) MUSEUM(8); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 0>.
Excellent essay. Personal experience is a highlight in reasoning. Both structure and language skills are good.