The shortage of housing has severe social consequences in many cities. Only the government can solve the problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
You may choose "agree" or "disagree" as your position, it relies on where you live. Pay attention to "Only the government can solve the problems," here the "only" is the keyword.
- The government owns lands and/or can adjust taxes.
- By public policy, the government can impact real estate prices.
- The government can develop new areas to house more people.
- The government can invest in real estate directly.
- The government has more power than any developers.
- Many shortage cases are due to the government's interference.
- The government may need to adjust policy, but the market can address the shortage by itself.
- The government's investment usually cannot fix the issue efficiently, it can cause social resource waste.
- If it's a free market, many assets will choose this industry.
Some claim that only the government structures can solve a shortage of available accommodations for the underprivileged segment of society. Though private corporation could be partly useful, this action's major responsibility should be laid on a shoulder of public organizations.
On the one hand, private developers ...
Total words: 319
Band: 6.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-Ideas relating to each sector mentioned in the prompt are presented, Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are logically organized, and there is a clear progression throughout the response.Lexical Resources:
-Lexis is mainly appropriate for the task, though there are some errors in word choice and spelling.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, and although a few have error or are wordy, they rarely reduce communication.
Noways, according to the larger population densities, the limited amount of housing has raised people's concern. Someone suggests that it is the only government that can resolve the problems. I completely agree with this statement.
The most important relates to housing can cause traffic congestions, as the increase ...
Total words: 354
Band: 5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.
Language skills are ok, but your points may risk your score. E.g. you say "governments ... let people...", many raters think "government by people"; besides, "One baby" isn't a policy of Indian.