People who decide on a career path early in their lives and keep to it are more likely to have a satisfying working life than those who change jobs frequently. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
This "agree or disagree" question is open to answer. You may choose to either agree or disagree.
- Fully investigate and research the job and its career before entering, understand what you will do deeply.
- Continue to improve professional ability when working.
- Experiences help to work more easily and confidently.
- Enjoy teamwork whose mates are acquaintances for a long time.
- Society changes every day, as well as one's job interests; so we need to change jobs to satisfy the new interests.
- Works in various places or industries are colorful life experiences.
- Complicated and diverse careers build richer skills, which help to hunt for satisfying jobs more easily.
Many people decide to start a career and earn money while the intention develops from the early stages of their lives. As a result, they are happy with their working life. I completely agree with this.
Frequently, the dream of taking up a career begins in the early part of life. When children are in school, they ...
Total words: 391
Band: 7.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-Ideas relating to each sector mentioned in the prompt are presented, but there is not much development of some; the fourth paragraph is a little off the topic of "satisfaction and changing jobs frequency," had better re-write it.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Each paragraph has a clear central topic, which is developed, and there is an effective use of cohesive devices.Lexical Resources:
-There is a wide range of vocabulary, used appropriately and naturally.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.