Some people think that employers should not be concerned about how employees dress at work, but the quality of work only. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Problem analysis essay. You need to choose a position before writing.
- The dress code will not affect work performance.
- A casual dress code helps to release work pressure.
- Employees are more creative.
- Employees pay more attention to completing tasks.
- Employers pay less effort to manage.
- A strict dress code builds the spirit and sense of responsibility.
- It has a positive impact on the work performance of an organization.
- In some industries, a dress code helps to create safe and comfortable working conditions.
- A dress code plays a role to run tasks smoothly in some collective and complicated circumstances.
It is undeniable that people consider the quality of work the essential factor in judging employees rather than what they dress in a modern workplace. However, I contend that dress codes still play a vital role in certain professions.
On the one hand, there are several reasons why the quality of work is irrelevant ...
Total words: 255
Band: 6The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The main ideas are relevant, but some are insufficiently developed.Coherence and Cohesion:
-There is a clear overall progression in the response, but somewhat mechanically, with occasional errors
- Help LinkLexical Resources:
-Lexis is mainly appropriate for the task, though there are some errors in word choice.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, and although errors occur, they rarely reduce communication.