Shops should not be allowed to sell any food or drink scientifically proven bad for people's health. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
This topic is specified to unhealthy food by scientifically proven. You can choose either side to write. Agree is easier to develop your view.
- Prohibit selling unhealthy foods.
- Force businesses not to produce unhealthy foods.
- People can get these foods from stores.
- Reduce health problems; it's is good for consumers.
- People have less chance to enjoy delicious food.
- Life is less fun, and some dietary traditions will disappear.
- People have the right to choose various foods, even not very healthy.
- Fast food and instant food are cheaper and meet some peoples' needs.
- Enough food is also essential for basic health.
Recently, an increasing tendency has been observed in selling unhealthy edible items in stores. In my opinion, the shops should not be authorized to sell unhealthy food and drinks because of the issues for the people and the governments.
To begin with, people do not possess sufficient knowledge in differentiating ...
Total words: 304
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-Ideas are usually expressed fully, but the first point needs more support.Coherence and Cohesion:
-The organization is evident and cohesive devices are used, though a little mechanically.Lexical Resources:
-The range of vocabulary is sufficient to allow some flexibility and precision, and it shows an awareness of styles and collocation.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, with a fair degree of accuracy.