Since the 18th-century technological advances have replaced people in the workplace. With today's technology, this process is happening at a greater rate. Technology is increasingly responsible for unemployment. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Agree or disagree question. You can choose either side, but "agree" is easier to write.
- Technology improves productivity, especially for simple laboring.
- Machines have high reliability and never strike.
- Employers use machines instead of human resources to save costs.
- Workers' skills and experiences aren't crucial as in old times because of technological advances.
- Technology advances are made by people too; it creates new employment chances.
- Technology advances also create new fields and markets that bring new industries, like web development, which offer new job chances.
Modern technology is changing our everyday life better and better, although it also causes a few new issues. Some in old industries may lose their jobs because of robots or...
Total words: 261
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
Technological advances always have an impact on people at work. Sometimes it can mean that people are no longer necessary in their job, but sometimes they make people work...
Total words: 277
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has TECHNOLOGY(8) AND(8) PEOPLE(7); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Paragraph 2 seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.