Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
You should present views of two sides, then give your own opinion.
Support separate schools
- Boys and girls have separate social roles, so they need different education.
- Protect girls, especially little girls, from the bullying of boys.
Support mixed schools
- Mixed school is a key mark of female rights. Education cannot divide girls from boys.
- Mixed schools let boys and girls understand each other at an early age; it helps them share equal social responsibility in the future.
- Save education resources and promote social equality and progress.
Boys and girls should be taught in mixed schools or not is an issue from womenâ€™s rights movements. Some argue that the practice of putting boys and girls in the same school...
Total words: 278
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
Some countries have single-sex education models, while in others both single sex and mixed schools co-exist and it is up to the parents or the children to decide which model is...
Total words: 307
- The conclusion is wordy, suggest to simplify it.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(13) SCHOOLS(6) GIRLS(6); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.