TOPIC: In some countries, most people prefer to rent a house rather than buying one. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of renting.
It is irrefutable that, in the present scenario renting house gain more popularity in all over that world, some people assert that living in own house has more beneficial for people. In contrast, opponents ponder that home on lease is worthwhile for the people. Although, according to my perspective, renting house more ...
Total words: 431
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has HOUSE(18) THAT(11) PEOPLE(10); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 4>.
Good essay. The 2nd and 3rd paragraphs seem a little wordy, and the conclusion is hurry. Besides, American property tax isn't a good example.