TOPIC: In the past, people used to get information from books. These days more and more people get it from internet. Give reasons for your opinion and include any relevant examples.
In this fast-paced world, news and information were thrown to us in every second. We can easily get information from the other end of the world in just the blink of an eye. We were so used to the fast-paced networking; we seldom sit and read to find an answer about anything since we have all sort of search engine to ...
Total words: 261
- The introduction seems long, refine sentences.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has INFORMATION(10) INTERNET(8) FROM(7); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Introduction as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Conclusion seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
The response isn't matched with the question very well. You should try to give reasons and relevant examples to support the topic. Besides, the essay's vocabulary is too pale.