In some countries, too much money is spent by both the government and individuals on national festivals, such as the new year. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
You can either support or object to the view. On the supportive side, explain why not spend money on festivals. If opposed, explain why the money is not much or is justified. Pay attention to discussing on both the government and individuals.
- Many places are still short of money.
- Festival consumption usually causes lots of waste.
- Impact other investments and development chances.
- Festival consumption is positive for the economy.
- Spending money to celebrate festivals adjusts stress in working.
- Festivals activities add connections among both family and society.
Some people think the government and individuals are spending too much money on national festivals. While I agree that those celebrations cost a significant amount of money, I would argue that this activity is necessary and therefore can be considered acceptable.
Indeed, the government and individuals have spent a ...
Total words: 278
Band: 6The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The prompt is not fully addressed, there is an attempt to discuss your point, but ideas are limited.Coherence and Cohesion:
-The organization is logical, and there is a clear central topic to each paragraph.Lexical Resources:
-The lexical resource is limited, but just about adequate for the task, try to enhance IELTS vocabulary.
- Help LinkGrammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, and although errors occur, they rarely reduce communication.