Some people think that robots are very important to human's future development, while others believe they are dangerous and negatively affect society. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
This both-view essay isn't one point two sides. You should notice the two views are different. One is 'important to human's future,' the other isn't 'not important' but 'dangerous and negatively affects society.'
The primary structure for a both-view essay is a four-paragraph one. In conclusion, you can state your view briefly.
- Modern industry and agriculture rely heavily on robots.
- Robots, like auto-drive cars, are changing our society.
- In the future, robots can give people more help, like health care and home service.
- A robot is a machine, and design and product defects are inevitable.
- Humans control robots, so humans' mistakes will be enlarged through robots.
- If a robot's duty or ability is much larger than a person, a tiny error may cause a huge disaster.
It is known, nowadays, that machines with artificial intelligence (AI) are vitally important in many spheres. However, it is debatable whether they will help develop a future for humans or be dangerous for humankind. In the forthcoming paragraphs, I will elaborate on both opinions and propose my own position on the ...
Total words: 322
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The essay discussed 'dangerous and negative affect' with a balanced structure. Ideas are usually expressed fully, but they sometimes need more support.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generally arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression.Lexical Resources:
-The range of vocabulary is quite wide and shows awareness of collocation.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-A variety of complex structures is used with some flexibility and accuracy.