Some people think visiting museums is the best way for children to learn history, while many others believe there are better ways. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
You need to present the points of the two sides and give your opinion. The question doesn't specify particular "better ways." You can flexibly take classroom, video, etc. to compare. But the essay should focus on visiting museums. You also need to give points to support your opinion.
- Museums usually have better facilities than the school to attract children.
- Offer visual and multisensory experiences that are unforgettable.
- See artifacts, documents, and historical objects up close.
- Much more persuasive than a plain textbook for children.
- Encourage children to understand and study history.
- Museums usually are topic-oriented and cannot systematically offer history education.
- History is an academic subject; only textbooks and classrooms can pass the correct knowledge to children.
- Museums are only supplements to educate history, not the best way to learn history.
- Teachers and parents can use museums to appeal to children touching history, such as books, magazines, and movies.
Teachers and parents usually argue about the best way for children to learn history. Some people think visiting museums is best, while others believe there are better ways, like classrooms, books, or video. In the essay, I will present the main points of the two sides and give my idea.
Visiting museums can be ...
Total words: 338
Band: 7.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-All parts of the prompt are addressed. But your opinion part is weak. It's easy to give an example to support your choice.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generally arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression.Lexical Resources:
-There is a good range of vocabulary, and there are some less common words and phrasesGrammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, there are no error in grammatical control.