TOPIC: Some people think history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that studying past history can help us better understand the present. Discuss both views and give your opinion, citing examples from your experience.
People are divided into the views whether the study of history is fruitful for them or not. Some masses ponder that knowledge of history is vain for folks. It is a phase of past we cannot correlate these days; however, opponents advocate that it is a crucial period of our ancestors give information to about them. I ...
Total words: 449
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(13) HISTORY(12) PEOPLE(10); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 3 as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Paragraph 2 seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 3>.
You may list your opinion at the introduction clearly. The essay is too long and wordy and difficult to compose in the real IELTS test.
People who do not study history are condemned to repeat it. Some people claim that, but the opponents of the former argue that history does not have a beneficial role in people's life. It widely observed that contemporary life and our ancestor's life has complicated relationship and impossible to divorce.
To embark ...
Total words: 301
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
A good essay should show your view clearly. You can do better at this point, especially at the begin and end sections.