TOPIC: The most effective way to solve traffic and transport problems in the cities is to encourage people from the suburbs or the countryside to live in the cities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
In the era of development, a group of people proposes that people from the rural area to cities to migrate in cities is the best method to resolve the traffic and transportation woes. In my opinion, this is not an effective way to accommodate these issues, and I will demonstrate many other alternative solutions in this ...
Total words: 263
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 4>.
Response and logic are good, but you need more or better points to support your view.
Individuals are encouraged to move from rural areas to city centers in order to solve traffic conjunction. In my opinion, I disagree entirely with this statement because it will occur overpopulation in downtown and inconvenience of public transport.
On the one hand, encouraging people to live in the cities have a ...
Total words: 278
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has TRANSPORT(6) PUBLIC(5) INDIVIDUALS(4); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 12>.
-The main ideas are extended and supported; the response is ok.
Coherence and Cohesion:
-The organization is evident and cohesive devices are used, though rather mechanically.
- Help Link
-The lexical resource is limited, but just about adequate for the task, try to enhance IELTS vocabulary.
- Help Link
Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Punctuation is sometimes faulty.
-Some grammatical errors, such as article (a, an, the).
- Help Link1
, Help Link2