TOPIC: Many can’t speak or present well in public. Some people think that it is important to speak well in public, so the training should be from school. Do you agree or disagree.
Some masses advocate that school is a crucial part of pupils life they can easily attain public speaking traits from there. In my opinion, children should obtain public speech skills from school, while in early ease easily overcome fear and become a fluent speaker. I will elaborate on this notion in the upcoming ...
Total words: 498
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(15) PUBLIC(13) THEY(9); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 1>.
The essay is good. You may try to refine wordy paragraphs and enhance the conclusion. Besides, should decrease syntax and vocabulary errors as less as possible.