TOPIC: Teenagers face a lot of difficulties at home and at school. What are the causes of this? How can parents provide solutions?
One of the critical issues in contemporary society is struggling for teens from various problems both in school and home, which has direct attention from the government and parents. The domestic violence from parents and drug-related issues in school are overcomplicated issues that modern teens could not escape. ...
Total words: 404
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- You had better rewrite the essay to 4 or 5 paragraphs.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(13) FROM(9) THEIR(9); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 3 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 0>.
The essay is a little wordy. The original version has worse errors in both grammar and spelling more than Band 6.
During adolescent years a lot of children have trouble managing their studies and personal life. This essay will discuss how hormonal changes causes troublesome behavior among teenagers and will also suggest through effective counseling how parents can help their children.
The teenage period is considered to be the ...
Total words: 256
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
Good essay. But it seems too academic; raters may guess you prepare it before exam. Anyway, both logic and language skills are excellent.
The teenage years are not only the most crucial time of an individual's life but also a difficult one at that. They endure numerous challenges both at home and at school. This essay will enlighten the cause of these challenges and offer some solutions to combat the situation.
First of all, teenagers start facing ...
Total words: 309
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Introduction as start point.
- Suggest refining coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 4>.
-The main ideas are extended and supported; the response is ok. But its solution part is weak to get higher score.
Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generlly arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression.
-Lexis is mainly appropriate for the task, though there are some errors in word choice and spelling.
Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, and although errors occur, they rarely reduce communication.
A rise in challenging situations among teenagers has been noted in the last decade; It's primordial to shed light on the causes behind the scenes, followed by practical steps to avoid and solve these issues.
Teenagers are known to be rebellious; they turn their backs for parent's advice. To avoid a clash with them, ...
Total words: 297
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
The logic and reasoning look good, but some sentences seem wordy and not in the style that academic writing should be in.