TOPIC: Teenagers face a lot of difficulties at home and at school. What are the causes for this? How can parents provide solutions?
One of the critical issues in contemporary society is struggling for teens from various problems both in school and home, which has direct attention from the government and parents. The domestic violence from parents and drug-related issues in school are overcomplicated issues that modern teens could not escape. ...
Total words: 404
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- You had better rewrite the essay to 4 or 5 paragraphs.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(13) FROM(9) THEIR(9); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 3 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 0>.
The essay is a little wordy. The original version has worse errors in both grammar and spelling more than Band 6.
During adolescent years a lot of children have trouble managing their studies and personal life. This essay will discuss how hormonal changes causes troublesome behavior among teenagers and will also suggest through effective counseling how parents can help their children.
The teenage period is considered to be the ...
Total words: 256
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
Good essay. But it seems too academic; raters may guess you prepare it before exam. Anyway, both logic and language skills are excellent.