TOPIC: Some people think the best way to stay fit is joining a gym/health club while others think doing everyday activities such as walking and climbing stairs is sufficient. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
It is irrefutable that health is a precious treasure for humanity. Some people argue that gymnasium and sports centre are the best way for an individual to stay healthy. In contrast, opponents advocate that daily bases exercise like running, climbing, and walking, are a pivotal way for people to keep free from diseases ...
The structure is ok, but seems wordy. Try one or two special examples to impress readers.
Nowadays, fitness and health are majorly focused areas by the public. While some people think that joining the gym and health clubs is the best way to stay fit, others might argue that simple exercises at home also can keep them fit. In this paragraph, I will discuss both the views and provide my opinion on the latter ...
Total words: 251
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 2>.
Good essay, suggest adding second paragraph to support your view.
Physical fitness plays a vital role in human health. Some people think joining fitness centres will be helpful to burn excessive calories as it is an organised way of healthy workout. While, others think by doing daily chores is quite enough to maintain a balanced weight as it saves time without any interruption in ...
Total words: 336
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 8>.
The second supporting point isn't persuasive or clear enough, try to rewrite it, and add the third supporting point.