TOPIC: Some people prefer to raise children in the cities while others believe that children should be raised in the countryside. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
When it comes to children, everyone has their version as to where the kids should be raised: in the city or countryside. I believe that kids should grow up on the outskirts of the town.
Children growing up in a village are physically and mentally more robust as compared to their city counterparts. Overcoming petty ...
Total words: 307
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Introduction as start point.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 3>.
Good essay. But there are small logic defects. "outskirts of the town" isn't the countryside, you shouldn't change the concept. And by your conclusion, you should discuss countryside latter.
There are conflicting ideas as to where children should be raised. While some people prefer to raise children in the city, others believe the countryside is a better place. This essay will discuss the two sides and will support the notion that it is better to allow children to grow up in the countryside rather than the ...
Total words: 337
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has CHILDREN(12) CITY(8) COUNTRYSIDE(7); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest using a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Conclusion seems too plain, try to polish it.
- Obvious Grammar Errors: 6>.
Your response structure is good, but the reasoning isn't very strong. Besides, the original version has some grammar defeats.