Is financial success achieved by hard work or other factors?
While few individuals believe that hard work helps to become wealthy, others claim that it alone cannot justify the cause of being one. Both views are not the subject of an argument that divides people's claims but are interrelated with the central issue of achieving financial success. Besides being a hardworking person, other factors are necessary to consider in achieving the goal.
The first to consider is health. It is no use working hard if you will end up getting sick. What you will gain out of effort will pay your bills in the hospital in the end. Therefore, it is essential to condition our body toward the journey of success by eating a proper diet, exercising regularly, drinking at least six to eight glasses of water, getting enough sleep, etc.
Next is perseverance. This is a quality for those who have great dreams despite the difficulty or discouragement. As compared to health, this one is the conditioning of the mind to develop the right attitude towards one's ambition ...
Some claim that the critical ingredient of business success is dogged determination and working hard toward your goal. In contrast, others believe there is not enough to achieve the desired financial targets. This essay will consider both perspectives but will aim to support the last opinion.
Proponents of the first opinion often point to the countless studies supporting the usefulness of working hard in a variety of business contexts. The majority of current top managers and CEOs graduated from the top schools and crammed theoretical and practical knowledge through the deep dedication of their time and effort towards being a rare specialist in a business field. The prime example of such commitment is successful Wall Street employees like bankers, insurance specialists, accountants, and bookkeepers. They devote all their time and effort to achieving financial targets and receive outsized compensation, additional bonuses, and excellent remuneration packages.
Nevertheless, despite ...
Essay Questions for Topic : ways to success
1. How does competitiveness affect individuals?Examples
2. Is whether one can achieve aims mostly a question of luck?Examples
3. Do you agree that luck has nothing to do with success in life?Examples
4. Does success in life come from taking risks or from careful planning?Examples
5. Is full or good education required to be successful?Examples
6. Do higher educational qualifications always bring success?Examples
7. Is the best way to succeed to have a university education?Examples
8. Is ambition important for people who want to succeed in life?Examples
Essay Questions for Topic : hard work
1. Do you agree to keep trying and never stop working for your goals?Examples
2. Why do some work harder than others? Is it always a good thing?Examples