Write to the employer to apply for a part-time job you see in the ad.
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to express my sincere interest in the part-time position at your Company, as advertised. After carefully reviewing the job description, I am confident that my skills and qualifications make me a suitable candidate.
Having recently completed my Bachelor's Degree focusing on marketing, I am eager to apply my academic knowledge practically. My experience at the previous Company has equipped me with strong organizational and communication skills, as demonstrated ...
Essay Questions for Topic : part time job
1. Write a letter to an employment agency for a part-time job.Examples
2. Write to your friend to give the new job description and suggest he get it.Examples
3. Write to apply for a part-time job near home at a new international company.Examples
4. Write to a restaurant manager to apply for a part-time job you know from an ad.Examples
5. Write to your boss to explain why you are running a course and have a part-time job.Examples
6. Write to tell your manager if you accept a full-time job offer or not stop the course.Examples
Essay Questions for Topic : apply for job
1. Write to an employer to explain your suitability for promotion to the new supervisor.Examples
2. Write to describe your experience and explain your suitability for the job.Examples
3. Write a letter to a camp manager recommending your friend as a sports trainer.Examples
4. Write to apply for a part-time job near home at a new international company.Examples
5. Write to a company to apply for a temporary task to renovate school buildingsExamples
6. Write to a manager of an international company responding to an ad about a job.Examples
7. Write to your manager to apply for the full-time job in ads from your part-time job.Examples