Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
How do students select majors to study in college? Most of them is for a good and enjoyable job. However, money is still an important factor in a job selection, and several...
Total words: 292
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has AND(9) THAT(9) MONEY(8); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Conclusion seems too plain, try to polish it.
Everybody knows that you need money to survive, but it is often said that money does not bring happiness. Although the ideal situation may be to have an enjoyable job that also...
Total words: 300
- The introduction is too long, refine sentences.
- Avoid using common words repeatedly will show your grammatical range and accuracy. E.g., HAVE(11) THEY(10) THAT(8). Try to improve some of them.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest to use some rare or uncommon words to show your vocabulary range and level. Conclusion seems too plain, try to update it.