Safety standards are important when building people's homes. Who should be responsible for enforcing strict building codes – the government or the people who build the homes?
The more people, the more houses. New buildings are being constructed at a faster rate and accidents related to buildings rise accordingly. Some people opine that Government is...
Total words: 235
- The essay is less than 250, doesn't match the basic criteria.
- Paragraph 1 is relatively short, enrich it.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has ARE(8) AND(8) GOVERNMENT(7); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
The population of the world is increasing and so does the needs for more houses, commercial buildings and other constructions are escalating as well. The high rising buildings...
Total words: 319
- Avoid using common words repeatedly will show your grammatical range and accuracy. E.g., AND(19) SAFETY(7) SHOULD(7). Try to improve some of them.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.