Some different medical traditions are now widely known and used: Western medicine, herbal medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, etc. How important is the patient's mental attitude towards his/her treatment in determining the effectiveness of the treatment?
A wide range of medical treatments is available today. Patients may wonder which will be the most effective, and whether their own mental attitude to the type of treatment might...
Total words: 281
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- You can improve coherence and cohesion by sharpening sentences and paragraphs with accurate linking words.
For anyone who is in front of a medical problem, the choice of treatment method usually depends on his or her beliefs and faiths. I believe that a great deal of effectiveness of...
Total words: 266
- The conclusion is wordy, suggest to simplify it.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.