The education of young people is highly prioritized in many countries. However, educating adults who cannot write or read is even more important and governments should spend more money on this. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Select your view at first.
Your point should focus on society. If you support the topic, you should say why helping adult illiteracy is important to society. If you object, you should talk about why it is important to educate youth in view of society.
The topic is a comparative one. It can be said that one of the two sides is more important than the other, or it can be said that both are of the same importance.
- Provide education for adults (preferably vocational training);
- Have the opportunity to find a job;
- Reduce crimes caused by unemployment and poverty
- If adults know the benefits of education, they will naturally send the children to school;
- Provide education to children to improve basic learning ability;
- After growing up, it is more likely to receive higher education to avoid becoming illiterate, the burden of society;
- Provide fair education to children to create a fair society.
Every individual has the right to get an education. Through education, a person achieves not only academics but also important values in life. It is said that government should invest more money in the education of adults, but I'm disagreeable with that. Instead of this education of youngsters is more important than ...
Total words: 296
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-All parts of the prompt are addressed, and a clear position is presented throughout the response. But adult education' s discussion is too weak.Coherence and Cohesion:
-The organization is logical, and there is a clear central topic to each paragraph.Lexical Resources:
-The range of vocabulary is sufficient to allow some flexibility and precision, and it shows an awareness of styles and collocation.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-A variety of complex structures is used with some flexibility and accuracy.