Some people argue that it is the government's responsibility to transport children to school, while others believe parents should do that. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
You need to discuss the views of the two sides in balance, then give your opinion.
- Governments have legislative power on education matters.
- Regulate school buses and other resources.
- Have the experience and ability to offer better transportation than parents.
- Governments have already undertaken public education; extra services cost too much.
- It is difficult to cope with different services for each student.
- Parents have more flexibility to send children to school.
Nowadays, some people are staying far away from the schools of their children. So, a question has been raised, whether the parents should take care of the commutation of their children to schools or the government should be responsible for it. I am in favor of the latter due to the reasons mentioned in this essay ...
Total words: 290
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The main ideas are extended and supported; the response is ok, but the safety discussion isn't sufficient.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Each paragraph has a clear central topic, which is developed, and there is an effective use of cohesive devices.Lexical Resources:
-There is a wide range of vocabulary, used appropriately and naturally.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, and although errors occur, they rarely reduce communication.