Some people think there are not many things individuals can do to resolve environmental problems, while others believe that in order to tackle environmental problems individuals also need to take action. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
Discuss both views; you can choose either side in conclusion.
Individuals have little to do
- Individuals have no capital and workforce.
- Cannot develop technology and increase facilities.
- Cannot solve environmental problems in large time and space range.
- Individuals do not have legislative power.
- Are difficult to change the behavior of the enterprise and society.
Individuals can have a role
- Individuals can change their living habits environment friendly.
- Reduce behaviors that damage the environment.
- Can put pressure on the government to protect the environment.
- Build heath and green surroundings for selves.
Today, the concern for the degrading environment is hot worldwide. Some people believe it is difficult for an individual to make a difference, while others think individuals can contribute a lot to tackle environmental issues. This essay will discuss both sides in-depth and state why I strongly agree that individuals ...
Total words: 297
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-This is a well-organized essay, presenting ideas on both sides, developing these ideas effectively throughout the response. Further support and development would be necessary to achieve a higher score.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generally arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression.Lexical Resources:
-Vocabulary is the strongest aspect of the response.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammatical control is variable: some complex structures are produced accurately.