The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
The topic has two parts: cause and solution. Notice that it's not about damage to the environment by production; its key is "increasing the production of consumer goods."
- Governments lack plans and management to protect environment.
- Producers pursue profit and don't want to invest in protecting the environment.
- Consumers prefer fashion, cheap, and convenience to environmental protection.
- Educate society on the environmental protection conception.
- Slow down the consumption that may damage the natural environment, e.g., over-package.
- Governments enhance plans and management to protect the environment.
- Producers follow strict standards not to risk the environment.
With the sheer volume of the world population, the demand for consumer products has reached the vertex. The factories and industries manufacturing these goods are often deteriorating the natural environment. The causes are many, and some efficient solutions can greatly prevent this damage; and this essay deals with ...
Total words: 319
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-All parts of the prompt are addressed, and a position is presented that is directly relevant to the prompt, but the causes aren't precise to answer the topic.Coherence and Cohesion:
-A range of cohesive devices is used flexibly, while each paragraph has a clear central topic that is developed.Lexical Resources:
-Substitution is usually good, although there is some repetition.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.