Some people think the government should pay for health care and education, but others believe it is not the government’s responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
You should state the reasons for both views. But it's not a half-to-half topic; your opinion must support that the government should pay for health care and education. The key to the argument is if health care and education are the responsibility of a government.
- Health care and education are the fundamental human rights that governments should cover.
- Unfair social service creates poverty and disturbance and hurts the whole society.
- Inadequate care and education in poor families impact the next generation; those missed talents are the loss of all people.
- Health care and education are personal and diverse choices; individuals should take responsibility.
- Governments covering health care and education means more taxes and fewer options for hardworking people.
- Public services usually cost more with lower performance. The whole society has to pay more for health care and education.
The provision of healthcare and education is a fundamental concern for any society. While some argue that the government should be responsible for providing healthcare and education, others believe these services should be left to the private sector. In this essay, I will examine both views and provide my own opinion ...
Total words: 327
Band: 6.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The main ideas are relevant, and the writing is ok. But the question isn't about 'public goods and private sector', but basic human rights. So, the essay didn't catch up with the topic closely.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generally arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression.Lexical Resources:
-The range of vocabulary is sufficient to allow some flexibility and precision, and it shows an awareness of styles and collocation.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.