In some countries, there is not enough recycling of waste materials (e.g., paper, glass, and cans). What are the reasons, and what can be done to solve this problem?
The question has two parts: reason and solution. You should answer them in sequence. You should mention paper, glass, and cans to match the prompt or give examples related to them.
- Lack of environmental awareness.
- Lack of laws and bylaws to manage waste recycling.
- Lack of motivation to participate in recycling programs.
- Lack of the necessary recycling infrastructure.
- Lack of profitable recycling technology.
- Environmental awareness and recycling education.
- Financial incentives in recycling programs and technologies.
- Enforce recycling-related laws to regulate the recycling of waste materials.
The insufficient recycling of waste materials in some countries can be attributed to various reasons, and addressing these issues requires a multi-faceted approach. I will discuss some common reasons in the essay and propose potential solutions.
The main reason is the lack of awareness in people. Many may not be ...
Total words: 293
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-Main ideas are relevant, but some would benefit from further development. E.g, in solution, you may mention paper, glass, or can examples.Coherence and Cohesion:
-There is clear overall progression, with your opinion presented at the end.Lexical Resources:
-Vocabulary is the strongest aspect of the response. Substitution is usually good, although there is some repetition.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.