Young people who commit crimes should be treated in the same way as adults. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
It's a difficult topic. As an ordinary individual, agreeing with the statement is easy to write. On this side, you don't need to look for excuses for young criminals.
- Individuals, regardless of age, should face consequences for criminal behavior.
- The law is for deterring criminals; youth shouldn't be an exception.
- Laws are to protect all people, and equal to all people.
- Any back door for young criminals may lead more youth to challenge laws.
- Youth may lack knowledge or education of laws.
- Maturity level and capacity for understanding make it easier for youth to break laws.
- Compared with adults, young criminals are more likely to back to normal society life.
The question of how to treat young people who commit crimes is complex and has been a subject of debate. Now, many legal systems have recognized youth's unique aspects and established separate juvenile justice systems. But it didn't mitigate youth crime. So, I agree to treat them in the same way as adults.
At first, ...
Total words: 375
Band: 7.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The main ideas are relevant and developed. It's a difficult topic, but the answer is quite good.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are logically organized, and there is a clear progression throughout the response.Lexical Resources:
-The lexical resource is sufficient to allow some flexibility and precision, and although there are a few choic errors.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.