Whoever controls the media also controls the opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little that can be done to rectify this. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
Media is playing an important role to impact modem society. However, a discourse for make any regulation by manage opinion has been concerned on many people. It is interested to...
Total words: 253
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has PEOPLE(8) THAT(7) CAN(6); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.
- You can improve coherence and cohesion by sharpening sentences and paragraphs with accurate linking words.
In some countries the media is controlled exclusively by large companies; in other it is the government that has this control. Often, in war situation, one of the first...
Total words: 297
- Avoid using common words repeatedly will show your grammatical range and accuracy. E.g., THAT(10) THIS(7) THEY(7). Try to improve some of them.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Suggest to use some rare or uncommon words to show your vocabulary range and level. Paragraph 2 seems too plain, try to update it.