We are becoming increasingly dependent on computers. They are used in business, hospitals, crime detection, and even to fly planes. What things will they be used in the future? Is this dependence on computers a good thing, or should we be more suspicious of their benefits?
Computer is a great invent of modern world, why don't we leverage it? There is nothing wrong in depending on computers. Nowadays, parents want their child to study in a school...
Total words: 265
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
Computers are relatively new invention. The first computers were built sixty years ago and it is the last thirty years or so that their influences has affected our everyday life...
Total words: 282
- You had better re-write the essay to 4 or 5 paragraphs.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to use some rare or uncommon words to show your vocabulary range and level. Conclusion seems too plain, try to update it.