A growing number of people feel that people should not exploit animals and animals have the same rights as humans. In contrast, others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including food and research uses. Discuss both views, and give your opinion.
Animal rights or protecting animal rights are supported by a strong group in modern society. They believes that animals should not be endangered by humans, but some others...
Total words: 374
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has ANIMALS(16) HUMAN(13) FOR(13); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Paragraph 2 as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Paragraph 3 seems too plain, try to polish it.
Some people believe that animals should be treated in the same way humans are and have similar rights, whereas others think that it is more important to use them as we desire...
Total words: 292
- Avoid using common words repeatedly will show your grammatical range and accuracy. E.g., THAT(9) ANIMALS(9) AND(9). Try to improve some of them.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try Paragraph 1 as start point.
- Suggest to use some rare or uncommon words to show your vocabulary range and level. Introduction seems too plain, try to update it.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.