There are so many examples to prove that attitude is as important as knowledge in a test situation. Attitude can also change your situation. To what extent do you agree?
Many believe that knowledge doesn't outweigh good attitude. In my view, I trust that attitude matters in situations like that because attitudes decide the way people behave and...
Total words: 383
- The essay is too long, suggest to shrink it.
- The conclusion is too simple, rewrite to summarize your points.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
Students react in different ways to different pressures, but for many people examinations and tests are a time of nervousness and panic. It is here that it could be argued that...
Total words: 260
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Introduction as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Paragraph 2 seems too plain, try to polish it.