If people go to live in another country, they should follow the local customs and traditions. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
The correct answer is to agree with the statement. It's easy to develop your view for most writers. If choosing the reverse side, theoretically, it is also acceptable but more challenging to persuade readers.
Support the view
- Immigrants should like where they relocate, either country or community.
- It helps individuals to establish positive relations to live and work.
- It helps individuals avoid legal, cultural, and social compliance troubles.
- It helps to build integration and social harmony.
Oppose the view
- Keeping one's own cultural identity is a basic human right.
- Immigration countries or communities should keep cultural diversity.
- Minorities' culture must be respected and protected.
I firmly believe that people should follow the local customs and traditions after they go to live in another country. The fundamental logic is, why do you move there if you dislike or hate the local culture? Do you take yourself as a colonist or conquer? If not, new immigrants should adhere to local customs and ...
Total words: 368
Band: 7.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-All parts of the prompt are addressed, and a position is presented that is directly relevant to the prompt.Coherence and Cohesion:
-There is clear overall progression, with your opinion presented at the end.Lexical Resources:
-There is a good range of vocabulary, and there are some less common words and phrasesGrammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a wide range of structures, these are used flexibly.