Some people think that the best way to succeed in life is to get a university education, while others disagree and say that it is no longer true nowadays. Discuss both views and give your own opinions.
You need to discuss the views of the two sides and give your point. You can select one side or partially support one side.
University education is important
- A shortcut to get knowledge and experience quickly.
- Academic training to start a professional career.
- Get essential abilities in future success, like communication and management.
University education isn't important
- Some areas don't need academic training.
- Interests and efforts are key to success in anything.
- University education isn't for success, but for passing knowledge.
- The true ability is from practice and experience.
Some people think that having academic degrees from institutions is the best way to achieve success. In contrast, others argue that university education is not essential for success. In my view, educations in universities prepare you for a better future and getting professional qualifications.
To begin with, ...
Total words: 314
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-All parts of the prompt are addressed, and a clear position is presented throughout the response. Your view isn't supported with clear examples.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Each paragraph has a clear central topic, which is developed, and there is an effective use of cohesive devices, though a little mechanically.Lexical Resources:
-Lexis is mainly appropriate for the task, though there are some errors in word choice; some sentences are wordy.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a variety of complex structures with frequent error-free sentences and good control over grammar and punctuation.