Some people think that the increasing use of computers and mobile phones for communication has a negative effect on young people's reading and writing skills. Do you agree or disagree?
You can choose either agree or disagree. In general, we will focus on "writing skills." However, "reading skills" is a part of the question too. Especially if you disagree with the argument, "reading skills" is a good point.
- The intelligent devices make young people lazy to learn language skills.
- Auto vocabulary and grammar features hide the lack of writing skills.
- Lots of informal expressions disturb normal language education in both writing and reading.
- Auto vocabulary and grammar features help very much in learning correct language knowledge.
- The intelligent devices are a new chance for students to get new words and correct wrong words.
- Online communication means lots of writing and reading, which helps build language skills through practice.
There is no doubt that IT technology has changed the world. Some believe that increasing communication via technology such as laptops, cell phones, and so on has had a detrimental impact on young individuals' reading and writing proficiency. However, I disagree with this notion to some extent, which I intend to discuss ...
Total words: 310
Band: 7.5The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-Ideas are usually expressed fully, but they sometimes need more support.Coherence and Cohesion:
-A range of cohesive devices is used flexibly, while each paragraph has a clear central topic that is developed.Lexical Resources:
-There is a good range of vocabulary, and there are some less common words and phrasesGrammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a good range of complex structures, and many sentences have accurate grammar and punctuation.