Some people think we should keep all the money we earn and not pay taxes to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
If you agree with the view, you are too naive. This is an IQ question, and no room to agree with it. What you need to do is to prove why the view is wrong. Of course, you can develop some ideas to pay less taxes. However, disagreeing should be the basic stand.
Disagree - No taxes, no government
- People who run government services need salaries and other administrative fees.
- Government essential services, like national defense and infrastructure, cost huge money.
- Social programs to help weaknesses and offer basic social insurance are also based on tax revenue.
Disagree with partial agree - Less taxes, smaller government
- Middle and low-income people should have exceptions.
- Privatization can decrease government expenses and lower tax levels.
Paying taxes is a fundamental aspect of modern societies and serves several purposes. Governments collect taxes to fund public services and infrastructure, such as education, healthcare, transportation, and national defense. So, I'm afraid I have to disagree with the statement.
First, governments cannot consist of ...
Total words: 330
Band: 8The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-This is a well-organized essay, presenting ideas in steps, developing them effectively throughout the response.Coherence and Cohesion:
-There is clear overall progression, with your opinion presented at the end.Lexical Resources:
-Vocabulary is the strongest aspect of the response. Substitution is usually good, although there is some repetition.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-Grammar and punctuation are well controlled.