In many countries, students' concentration in the classroom has decreased. What are the reasons for this? What are some possible solutions?
The answer should have two parts: causes and solutions. The essay isn't difficult. But your causes and solutions should have connections, and it had better present examples in the solution part.
- Class materials are boring; students aren't interested in them.
- Students are overloaded with academic or non-academic tasks.
- Web and media offer too much junk information to distract students.
- Students don't have enough sleep or rest.
- Mobile and other instant tools are used without limitation.
- Tutors and schools lack modern education technology.
- Refresh lessons and offer interesting materials in the classroom.
- Help students set up proper goals in school life.
- Help students learn how to manage time.
- Filter or decrease junk information that wastes student's time.
- Guide students to be in good health.
- Modernize education, especially in the classroom, to promote focus and attention.
In some countries, research reports show that students' concentration in the classroom has decreased. Several factors may contribute to the trend. It's essential to recognize that individual experiences and circumstances can vary, but I believe there are some common factors, and we can deal with them accordingly with ...
Total words: 361
Band: 7The below version has fixed some obvious lexical and grammatical defects. The band is by the revised version, but comments are based on the original version.Task Response:
-The main ideas are relevant, but you may enhance the solution part, e.g., by giving an example.Coherence and Cohesion:
-Ideas are generally arranged coherently, and there is a clear overall progression. Suggest refining coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words. Lexical Resources:
-The range of vocabulary is sufficient to allow some flexibility and precision, and it shows an awareness of styles and collocation.Grammar Range and Accuracy:
-There is a mix of simple and complex sentence forms, with a fair degree of accuracy.