Television dominates the free time for too many people. It can make people lazy and prevent them from socializing with others. Do you agree or disagree?
Today media plays a crucial role in everyday life. People spend more and more time on favourite shows, soap operas and music programmes. I think it negatively impacts on our...
Total words: 240
- The essay is less than 250, doesn't match the basic criteria.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.
Television plays a major part in the majority of peoples’ lives; soap operas, sports programmes, music programmes, everyone has their favourites. However, watching television...
Total words: 308
- The conclusion is wordy, suggest to simplify it.
- You should avoid using common words repeatedly, and show your grammatical range and accuracy as possible. The essay has OUR(9) AND(9) TELEVISION(7); try to decrease duplicated words.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Introduction seems too plain, try to polish it.