|By Fuvlweb Luivlhsorg|
1. Pre-Algebra：23% - Contents before high school: fraction, decimal, integer, square root, ratio, percent, multiple and factor, absolute value, linear equations with one variable, probability, etc.
2. Elementary Algebra：17% - Include: use variables to express relationships, substitute the value of a variable in an expression, solve simple quadratic equations by factoring, solve linear inequalities with one variable, apply properties of integer exponents and square roots, etc.
3. Intermediate Algebra：15% - Include: quadratic formula, radical and rational expressions, inequalities and absolute value equations, sequence, quadratic inequality, function, matrix, roots of polynomials, etc.
4. Coordinate Geometry：15% - Include: standard (x,y) coordinate plane, point, line, polynomial, circle, curve, slope, parallel, perpendicular, distance, midpoint, transformation, conic, etc.
5. Plane Geometry：23% - Include: triangle, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, circle, parallel line, perpendicular line, translation, rotation, perimeter, area, volume, etc.
6. Trigonometry：7% - Include: right triangle, value, property, and graph of trigonometric function, trigonometric identity, etc.