Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, despite greater responsibilities. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Teenager's life is totally different from adult's life on either what they do or what they think. A teenager's life is for a plan whereas an adult life could be the execution of...
Total words: 300
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Introduction as start point.
- Suggest to use a few rare or uncommon words to demonstrate your vocabulary range and level. E.g., Conclusion seems too plain, try to polish it.
What’s the happiest time in people’s lives: youth or old age; school, career or retirement? All of these have been suggested, but teenage years and adulthood both have many...
Total words: 305
- You had better rewrite the essay to 4 or 5 paragraphs.
- High ratio basic sight words may degrade your writing, suggest to rephrase some of them. You can try to rewrite Conclusion as start point.
- Suggest to refine coherence and cohesion by removing wordy linking words.