1. Aunt Jane is really _____ lady.
|an old sweet|
|a sweet, old|
|a sweet old|
2. Those are probably the _____ cloths in the store.
3. My family were home for the holidays. What could make for _____ Christmas than that?
4. We grew up in _____ house in New York City.
|a comfortable little|
|a comfortable, little|
|a little, comfortable|
5. Casino Jack is the _____ movie I've ever seen.
6. My cold is definitely _____ today.
7. In the morning, the valleys tend to be _____ than the hilltops.
8. Peter wanted to take a course with _____ professor.
|that interesting new Japanese economics|
|that Japanese interesting, new economics|
|that interesting, new, Japanese, economics|
9. The Karmen-Ghia used to be _____ sports-car.
|a fine German|
|a German, fine|
|a fine, German|
10. Of all the teachers in the school, James is surely _____ .
|the least competent.|
|the less competent.|