1. If the world acts together, we can make sure that all of our children can enjoy lives of opportunity ____ dignity.
2. ____ my father studied in America, he met my mother.
3. This is what I believed, ____ you made this belief real.
4. He did not join us for the game _____ he had already bought it.
5. _____ the mother explained the work several times, one of the kids still did not understand it.
6. She could not find the toy she wanted _____ her Mum bought a Lego instead.
7. _____ he was not interested in the class, he agreed to go to the school.
8. Those folks in the small town are not rich _____ they always seem so happy.
9. I don't think the kids will do the homework _____ you remind them.
10. The meeting had to be called off _____ there were not enough officers.