1. He wanted to buy a calculator, a printer, ____ some new books.
2. His father worked on their house ____ worked on the shed in the backyard.
3. Our manager spoke slowly ____ he pronounced each word in anger.
4. He did not fix my computer, ____ did he fix my mouse.
5. Kelly could not speak clearly, ____ her heart was so full of anger.
6. My father locked the garage door _____ my brother could play with the car.
7. _____ the couple goes, their kids follow them.
8. _____ my Dad was about to fall asleep the telephone rang.
9. _____ the government refuses to pay the ransom, the kidnappers might hurt the girls.
10. The owner has not spoken to us _____ we had the argument.